Cylinder offer listings, Click —-> C&M CYLINDER CATALOG <—-
- Over 15 years of experience and 20,000 HME/Mining cylinders and their component parts supplied and serviced.
- Consist of all cylinder types; excavators, off-highway trucks, dozers, loaders and graders.
- 100% whole cylinder or internal parts interchangeability with OEM manufactured cylinders with upgrades on external profile for increase durability and strength.
- Provide replacement cylinders and spare parts for Caterpillar®, Komatsu®, Hitachi® and Volvo®.
- Warranty matching or exceeding that of OEM’s.
- Piston rod
- AISI4140 / AISI4340 Quenched & Tempered with 3mm induction harden on pre-chrome plated surface.
- Automated-welding process or an optioned on whole piece forged up piston rod.
- Chrome plated standard at 30 microns with options of increasing up to 100 microns thickness and pre-plated nickel overlay for superior corrosion prevention.
- ST52-3 as standard stock (Tensile strength of 520 MPa) and 27SiMn on heavy duty cylinder (Tensile strength of 980 MPa).
- Seal Kit & Spare Parts
- Utilise OEM seal manufacturer with performance upgradability.
- SKF®, Trelleborg®, Halite®, Chesterton®, NOK®, and Kayaba® seals.
HME Cylinder Work Reference Click Here